TP120 TP160 TP200 Hydraulic Solid Forklift Tire Press Machine for SaleProduct description1. Computer optimization structure design, machine structure, simple, economical and practical.
2. hydraulic control of Hydraulic press Tyre Changer machine using cartridge valve integrated system, reliable action, long life, small hydraulic shock, reducing the connection pipe and leakage points.
3. independent electrical control system, reliable, action objective, easy maintenance.
4. use button centralized control, with adjustment, manual and semi-automatic three kinds of operation.
5. through the operation panel selection, can achieve the process, constant pressure two forming process, and has a pressure and other functions.
6. slider of the working pressure, no-load fast down and slow travel range can be adjusted according to the needs of the process.
ruck tire,car tire,fat bike tire,motorcycle tire,tractor tire,scrap tire,retread tire,used tire,Engineering vehicles tire,forklift solid tire changer machine 100ton.120ton.150ton,200ton.250ton,300ton,usually provided and manufacturerd from us.
|size of worktable||mm||2200*1500||1000*800||1000*800||1400*800||1400*800|
|The motor power||KW||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5|
Details of the imageThe characteristics of solid tires
Solid tires are tires that do not need to be inflated and do not need to be filled with liquid, sponge or other non-solid material, made entirely of rubber, with a certain hardness and elasticity, for carrying the vehicle load and walking tires.It is a hydraulic machine customized by our company according to the characteristics of the tire industry. It is mainly used for the replacement and installation of solid tires to facilitate the tire manufacturers and distributors to disassemble and disassemble tires and improve work efficiency.Method of use
The tire press is a kind of tire disassembly equipment, which is used to disassemble the rim and tire with the retaining ring, and is mainly used for disassembly and assembly of various solid tires. When using, firstly select the tooling correctly, then place the wheel hub on the workbench, press the tool head to press the tire on the tire, press it into the wheel hub, and finally load the snap ring with the guide ring. Different types of tires and wheels require different tooling. Users should choose tooling before disassembling the tires, and then disassemble and assemble them. This will be very convenient and quick.Packaging & Delivery
used disassembly changer solid forklift tire press machine packing:
1. inner layer is made of plastic film rust-proof packaging,
2. the embossing machine outer layer is reinforced by reinforcing the synthetic board
3. separate container can be used.
Our services are divided into pre-sale, sales, after-sale three parts.
to provide detailed advice, as well as solid forklift tire press machine product introduction, the program recommended to the factory inspection, as far as possible to meet your questions and needs.
can support samples, support diversified payment methods, the solid forklift tire press machine production process transparent, standardized and quickly stocking.
support diversification guidance, training, voice and video images, and even solid forklift tire press machine overseas site installation, on-site training, home maintenance, continuous return visit customers concerned about the useCertification
used disassembly changer solid forklift tire press machine FAQ
1.Whether the independent production and processing?
YES!We have been done it for 16 years in the hydraulic oil press machine field.
2.Whether to provide technical support?
YES!We can provide free design, drawings manuals, and even technical staff overseas field guidance when needed.
3.Whether it is prone to problems?
NO! Electric welding of high precision Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision partsProduction workers have rich experience over the yearsEach of the factory products after repeated testing adjustment
4.Whether to accept cash on delivery?
Sorry,you have to make a payment as described .
5.Whether to accept the site inspection?